• Prepare high-level, detailed mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively;
• Identify, articulate and prioritize potential usability issues;
• Plan and define the strategy for the direction of future design iterations;
• Estimate cost and time to complete graphic design.
• Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required;
• Experience or training in multimedia design is an asset;
• Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design;
• Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
• Write, modify, integrate and test the code and Web application interfaces;
• Build and maintain software documentation;
• Apply a client-centric approach to changing requirements and demands;
• Work closely with UX designer to build features and improvements for the Web Application.
• Bachelors in Computer Science (final year undergraduates considered);
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Highly motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, and passionate for technology.